New April Menu Offerings at M Waterfront Grille
Two words: April offerings! M Waterfront Grille released their April featured menu and you’ll want to call and make a reservation ASAP. The featured items are inspired by what the season provides. A simple yet focused interpretation of ingredients sourced with quality and purpose in mind.
The April menu additions are available for limited time, from April 1st to April 21st. The updates are made to select menu categories – wine, starters, and entrees. Here is a special sneak peek into the April menu, but you’ll have to taste for yourself!
From the Bar:
- Chardonnay– The Calling, Dutton Ranch, Russian River Valley, 19/75
- Cabernet Sauvignon– Farmstead, Long Measdow Ranch, Napa Valley, 19/75
- Heirloom Tomato Salad – House Pulled Mozzarella/Fig Balsamic/Spinach and Basil Pesto/Local Greens/Candied Walnuts
- Braised Littleneck Clams– Charred Corn/House Smoked Bacon/Garlic Marinated Tomatoes/Tarragon Butter/Foccacia Toast
- Slow Roasted Colorado Lamb Shank– Harrisa Roasted Asparagus/Bacon and Medjool Date Risotto/Fried Leeks/Braising Reserves
- Herb Grilled Swordfish– Crispy Smashed New Potatoes/English Pea and Lump Crab Succotash/Tangerine Honey BBQ/Puffed Quinoa
Your waterfront table awaits. Make your reservations today by calling 239-263-4421. M Waterfront Grille is located on the north side of The Village Shops in suite 104.