Enjoy Summer Savings at The Village Shops’ Labor Day Sidewalk Sale!

Dates:

Friday, August 30 | 10am-6pm

Saturday, August 31 | 10am-6pm

Sunday, September 1 | 12pm-6pm

Monday, September 2 | 10am-6pm

The much-anticipated Labor Day Sidewalk Sale is almost here! You know what that means…four fun-filled days of savings! Stroll along the north and south sides of The Village Shops and browse the racks of discounted designer products. The summer selection is plentiful with a variety of clothing, shoes, and accessories, all at a sale price. In Naples, summer styles can be worn all year long, making every purchase worth it!

The Village Shops on Venetian Bay, Waterfront Shopping, Naples, Florida ShoppingThe Village Shops on Venetian Bay, Waterfront Shopping, Naples, Florida Shopping

Here’s the 411… a sneak peek into the exclusive discounts offered by The Village Shops’ retailers during the Labor Day Sidewalk Sale.

All About April – 50-70% off racks

Casanova Boutique – Last chance of the season to buy your favorites at a discount!

Chico’s – Labor Day Sale $19.99 and up* (*Select styles. Restrictions apply. See a stylist for details.)

DanaTyler – So long, summer! Take 75% off of any item with a pink sale tag!

Everything But Water – 40% off of sale merchandise.

H.T. Chittum – Earn an additional 20% off of sale items.

J.McLaughlin – Score an additional 40% off of already reduced merchandise.

Mondo Uomo – Up to 70% off select styles.

Panache – Enjoy 40-70% off designer brands including Draper James, Brighton, and more!

Patchington – Pick a poker chip and save up to 50% off of regular and sale priced items (with some exclusions). Redline clearance additional 50% off. Select shorts $39.99, select capris $49.99.

Pearl Jewelers – Semi-Annual Sale 20-50% off.

Pratt’s Shoe Salon – All sale shoes and sale clothing will be $50 or less. All sale handbag and sale accessories will be an additional 20% off.

Sara Campbell – Special Labor Day pricing all weekend long.

The Gallery of Estate & Precious Jewels – 25-50% off select jewelry

Tommy Bahama – Buy one, get one half off on all men’s and women’s Boracay shorts and pants.

Whispers of Naples – 70% off racks inside and outside the boutique. The rest of the boutique will be 30% off. Piano Wire Jewelry will be 50% off Friday – Monday.

Wildflower Boutique – Shop the $75 rack and the 70% off rack.

W.M. Phelps Custom Jewelers – Free jewelry cleaning and inspections.

After a successful day of shopping and dining at The Village Shops, place your receipts in the drop boxes located on the south side of The Village near Pratt’s Shoe Salon and on the north side near Panache. 10% of sales from collected receipts, Thursday, August 29th through Monday, September 2nd, will be donated to Avow Kids. Avow Kids has been providing bereavement services for children ages 5-17 for 36 years with professionally trained staff. To learn more about this worthy cause, visit https://avowcares.org.