At Everything But Water, we are dedicated to helping women feel beautiful and confident. We’ve transformed the swim shopping experience by consistently delivering beautiful resort style, fit expertise and amazing customer service in a luxurious setting. We offer a variety of rewarding growth opportunities – from sales associates and store management to distribution, technology and administration – for smart, customer obsessed individuals with a love of fashion.
STYLE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OBSESSED? DIVE INTO A CAREER IN FASHION
Everything But Water is the largest specialty retailer of women’s swimwear and resortwear in the US, with over 95 stores coast-to-coast and a leading website at everythingbutwater.com. Everything But Water offers an unparalleled, year-round selection of head-to-sandy-toe getaway essentials, from designer swimsuits, cover ups and sundresses to jewelry, totes, sandals and more. Expert Sales Associates, with in-depth training in fit and fashion, know how to flatter every curve and make women feel beautiful and confident.We are looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual as an Assistant Store Manager to drive profitable sales and engage a team of sales associates. The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in fashion/swimwear, a background in retail, a positive attitude and ability to build and maintain relationships.
The Assistant Store Manager is charged with supporting the Store Manager in the day-to-day aspect of store operations, including sales, staff, and inventory management. In this role, you will be challenged to collaborate and engage your associates while driving a service-driven culture.
• Manage sales and expenses to optimize results
• Support Store Manager in maintaining staffing levels consistent with business needs to ensure excellent customer service (Includes assisting with recruiting, hiring and training Associates)
• Ensure the store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, well- kept and priced correctly
• Support Store Manager to build a culture of collaboration and accountability
• Demonstrate clear understanding of daily and monthly sales goals
• Ability to develop people
• 3-5 years of experience in retail sales; 1 year in managment role
• Open availability
• Effective customer engagement skills
• Basic merchandising skills
• Excellent Interpersonal, and communication skills
• Supervise and train staff in Store Manager’s absence
EVERYTHING BUT WATER OFFERS A COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING 401(K) PARTICIPATION, GREAT MERCHANDISE DISCOUNTS, AND ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR ELIGIBLE ASSOCIATES. EOE.